POTC MEME: [1/1 Movie] » Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
Still thinking of running, Jack? Still think you can outrun the world? See, the problem with being the last of anything, by and by and there be none left at all.
"you’re an adult now"
"you need to choose a career"
"you need to make your own doctor’s appointment"
Characterization done right.
Steve Rogers in a single gif.
We joke about Steve’s patriotism as his strong suit, but his actual strength was his sense of moral right. His whole philosophy is summed up in the line “I don’t like bullies” in the first movie. Steve loves his country. He loves it enough to be at the front of the line trying to fix what he sees as moral wrong in it.
Tony Stark, inside the helmet view.
WANTED (2008) — requested by frnandotorres↳ Six weeks ago I was ordinary and pathetic. Just like you. Who am I now? An account manager, an assassin, just another tool that was mind fucked into killing his father. I’m all of these, and I’m none of these. Who am I now?
THE LITTLE PAW SHOWING THROUGH THE BOWL IM WEAK
What a delightful sleeping bag
If someone broke into your tent trying to murder you you could just scare them off as a bear.
actually yes! there’s a much easier way to cut out images than using the polygonal lasso.
- first off, open up your image onto photoshop. (i’m using psc5) this is the photo i’ll be using.
- next, click the letter “q” on your keyboard. this creates a mask for your picture. click it once and then click your brush tool. once you’ve clicked your brush tool, paint over your person. the brush tool should come off as red, and it should look like this.
- paint over the entire person (or whoever/whatever you want to cut out) i like to use a small brush, so that it’s easier to paint over the more difficult spots to paint over. once you’ve finished painting over them, it should look something like this.
- now all you have to do is click “q” again and it should outline what you’ve painted. it should look like this.
- now, click delete on your keyboard and voila!
easy right? i hope this was able to help you lovely! if you have any other questions, feel free to come back and ask them!